5.22.2009

excited much?

so, this is my initial post here. I'm prepping for some major changes in my life and I figured I needed somewhere to vent. why not here? alright, so this is whats fresh : I'm Latter Day Saint, and I'm hxc about it. I work for Aflac as a Regional Administrator - Hopefully somday soon i will be a State Administrator - riding on the coat tails for a promotion/transfer! Woot Woot! I'm getting ready to go back to school in the fall @ LDS Business College in SLC! I'm going to kick butt in school. I'm looking forward to creating an almost perfect GPA.

I'm having a Bababa Bon Fire at my house tonight and I am a smidge stressed considering I slept the entire evening away last night - so I'm hardly prepared

I'm annoyed with my boss, cuz he lies too much.

I'm super not patient about getting things ready for school. Apparently their computer system was down for 2 weeks and a lot of things are behind. I'm not "metriculated" says the boy who works there. meh.

The Aflac State Sales Coordinator for Aflac is too busy this week to get back to me... so that means I have to wait and see if I have a job when I move or not yet. ah, patience, I wish I had some.

thats it though, I think I'm finished venting :) feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.