sometimes its as though drugs have been pumped into your bloodstream and unconsciously you move forward through life quicker than what you expected. things move faster, but you're out of control, and what you thought seemed normal, looking back is actually bad.
I realized what i was taking away from us as we moved forward, thats why i hesitated before i let all my armour fall down. i hope you saw it too. did you think about it then, or just later. light, sometimes diminishes when you stomp on it. the couple day break has brough long thoughtful moments of analysis. and I am still trying to regret it. I'm sorry that we hurt us? am i? did i even learn anything? yea... I think so.
I'm sore, it hurts, bruised, changed, scarred, made.
did you realized that scarred is scared minus an R?
Either way, today i learned something about divinity within our amazing bodies, and for that I am thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.