um, so good thing I was taking a nap, because a kid who is known for getting some totally text me at 11:35 "hey what's up?" so he's definately never come to me for action before, and I feel guilty assuming it... but hey, history is proof of truth right?
I keep dreaming about my guy friends, and its good, but its also really annoying. It kinda makes it weird for the next time I see them. ruins all the fun. I don't like it.
Today I did something pretty legit. I went and donated 2 hours of my time at the "One World Cafe" not because I was hungry but because it was an assignment for my Nutrition Class. The One World Cafe is an awesome place, because homeless people can go there and they can work for an hour and then get a free meal. Also if you go there just for the food, you get to pick your price, there aren't menu prices. Its always good to over pay. The food is all homemade and everything is "all natural" and "organic" I think this is a great way to work at feeding the city's hungry people. (sidenote: I think the homeless people in Salt Lake City are pretty genius for choosing this place, because if the church is teaching the people well enough, they will easily be charitable. That's my hope anyways.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.