My heart has been running rampant. The state of mind that creates curiosity is where I have been permanently stuck, reaching for ladders, ropes and hopes. Nothing seems to work to change the status of where I've been. Give me freedom- six days until liberty- until my mind will come to peace, like the quiet after a great storm. A storm that lasted 8 weeks far too long.
You come into my life just as the eye of the storm passes, to rescue this battered beated and bruised body- to call me baby, to reach inside this hollow piece to sweep for warmth and catching my last slight of life. As we sit under a blosssoming tree exchanging stories and spirits, something changed and then the feeling in the pit of my stomach came. ouch- what is this punishment? what is this fear? I'd hope for something different, I'd hope for ease, and I'd hope for courage.
guh... this must be where the roadforks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.