5.08.2010

I am..

I am not defined by my past or what I've seen. My perceptions are yes, molded by that- but the colors that collaborate to make me who I am come from something completely different. I am defined by my choices. I am defined by my words and my actions. Who I am is what I put on everyday- the outfits, the assecories, the things I say.- These things are who I am. I start everyday new building from the bottom up.

I am far from home, and home yes creates a foundation for my views - but I am human enough to change according to things I learn.
What I love isn't due to my genetics. What I love is due to what I have asked to be surrounded by. I love life. I love it when the sun shines through the small green leaves of spring. I love when my heart is filled with contentment and I can feel God in all his majesty.

I am beautiful, powerful, and free. and I can do this, I can let go. its possible for me not to be completely destroyed by this. I can continue moving forward. I can keep painting, singing, moving, growing, and breathing. That's the key right... to just keep breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.