6.07.2010

motor boats

can I just say... I've been pretty dang happy lately- and happiness usually means being busy, and being busy usually means less blogs.

things with zach are going far better than what I had ever imagined- I have fallen in love with my best friend- and I'm not sure that that happens very often with people- We've decided to stay together over the summer even though I am moving home to Indiana for a bit.

ps. I am really excited to see my family- and so spend time just loving them.

so I was going to play open mic night tomorrow at moes but I practiced tonight and I don't feel performance ready... and I used to perform all the time, so i am aware of my potential and when I am ready and when I am not. and I'm not. I feel kinda bored with the songs I'm singing too... so I feel like maybe the audience will get bored too. dang.

motorboats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.