6.30.2010

somethings tearing us apart

you had a dream that we were fighting goblins and we went into a castle for safety.
i can't dream.
you have ridiculous amounts of stress in your life, but you won't talk to me about it, and you won't talk to me about anything right now.
i feel like I smother you- we talk once a day and all we do is report- we don't talk. we list things that happened. its pointless.
you say lets just write letters for a couple days so you can have more control over your tone and what you say.
i say i feel like i'm losing you.
you say sexual things, and sometimes it makes me feel like a piece.
... this distance thing really sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Dianna - I'm so sorry. :( I'm sure this is hard on you. You're SO STRONG! Sending you good vibes.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.