and its between two four letter L words. who wins?
Can I just say I freakin' love God. I love the Holy Ghost- and I love the scriptures and I love prayer. I love the fact that when you do the right things on a normal basis, the right things become easy to do.
The funny thing is this- I can hear a clear cut battle going on in my head- even when I'd like to imagine that its not occuring. I feel as if sometimes I'm in the middle of a tug of war battle- but my feet are on the ground deciding which side to push for. Tonight, I win.
Daily for the past month virtue for virtue has been falling to the bottom of the hourglass. knock it over, turn back time. Put up your guns, cuz I'm ready to fight- for what's mine. Its called worthiness for a future that could be. Its called being able to deserve something that God wants to bless you with. Its called approval. I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.