5.04.2011

sings and things

H.A.P.P.Y.

Things I'm grateful for:

My Job, I have the best boss ever.
My Boyfriend, I honestly have the most wonderful boyfriend ever.
My testimony, I'm so grateful that I know that christ lives and what that really means for me and everyone that I love.
Sunshine- couldn't live with out it.
Friends, I have incredible friends. Genuine, compassionate, thoughtful, caring people that I like to hear what they have to say- because they make sense.
Good Music, the perfect companion for any day.
Progression, I love living forward to the future.
Intellectuals, listening to them enlightens me.
Having my own room for a month, enough said.
Lightheartedness, makes the heavy things seem easier to hold.
Nail polish- It makes normal days feel more sophisticated.
Sisters, There is nothing more guiding than older sisters that have lived through everything you are that you can count on for support and guidance. Big sisters are what keep me right.


And to this I say, it's alright if it storms from time to time. I've got my eye centered and I'm ready to grow closer to my maker in a way that I can better understand others, and love fuller.

G. O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.