11.11.2011

truth

... This is where I am at.

Looking for something I've never seen- The Fray

Learning new songs on the guitar is SO GOOD- yet strangley, for some reason this is always the time that my nails have grown out in perfection. So i go back and forth : Manicure or new song?

Today it's my birthday and our office was closed so I played pretend. I imagined that I wasn't a student. I wasn't an employee. I wasn't anything but me. and... it's been amazing so far. I had a McGriddle for breakfast= amazing. I cleaned my kitchen and my bathroom. I rearanged my bedroom furniture (once a season to keep things fresh) Some people might think- who would want to torture themselves with housework on such a special day. *ME* I love cleaning. It's so good to me. I relaxed. I danced in my living room in my pajamas. I watched the new episode of Grey's Anatomy and HOLY CRAP it was intense. I ate pasta (i shoul've been italian). and later- thai for dinner, shopping for gifts, and a small gathering with all my besties.



Getting older- 25, in my head means full fledged adult. GROSS!



Never never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.