1.25.2010

and you're not even romantic

Sometimes, I just look at people like you (the broken ones) and I think... I can make you're heart beat. I can make you fall in love with me. I can do this, oh yes I can. But the truth is, I can't. I can't make you love me. Though I might be a little on the irresistable side, and though I am going to be the best wife that there's ever been. I can't dig inside of you and fix you.
Sometimes, I just like being close to people, because it makes me feel a little less alone. It makes me feel a little less distant and different. It makes me feel like I belong somewhere, like your arms.
So I said ok, when God said no. So I agree we messed up, but out mess up was beautiful and when you promised me that nothing like that would ever happen again I secretly thought, yea... until we're married. What? Why did I even consider that? Why did I even think so? Who does that? Who jumps to those large large conclusions?
I have so much damn homework I don't even know which way is up. I am thirsty and I am tired. Now I am clean. But I am freakin' overwhelmed and all i want is for him to come over and crawl into my bed with me and tell me that every thing is going to be ok. and I just want to go to sleep like that. But thats not going to happen. Not even if I asked for it would it happen. So why freakin' try? I don't want to face this big bad world by myself anymore. I want to have someone beside me fighting that battle with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.