1.27.2010

just take it off-

psych- keep it on. ok... so I am reconstructing a little. I'm feeling slowly but surely better. I feel like a freakin' man eater, and I thought I gave that up. I am really unsure about it.

see, I could be ready with someone who is a little less in it. Does that even make sense, how can you be ok with the same thing with a different person?
"I think I have commitment issues"-me
"I think most people have commitment issues until they meet the right person, and then all the sudden their commitment issues are gone"-Sarah.

breakin' your heart, isn't what I am most stoked about today.

Freakn' choices. I just want to make the right ones.

I need to either take a nap or do my homework. its 9 at night. and I want to sleep. :)

See I am like a rare bird- if you're going to catch me you have to trick me- lure me in with a little positive attention, and then let me simmer with it, let me move towards you- give me a little more positive attention and then turn your back on me, wait for me to move closer, keep your back to me, then when I'm kissing your neck, then you've actually caught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.