s.t.r.e.t.c.h.e.d. MOLDED. changed. Things revolve, and time wears on whats inevitable. rocks collide with nature, and nature takes what it wants unappeased, unresolved. And the stable piece becomes a little less stable. The rock, is a little cracked and a bit crumbles away.
throw your arms around the bottom of my back and pull me up again.
my heart actually hurts, there's a tighness in my chest that can't be physically identified.
I am the mountain under the big blue sky, with so much atmosphere between. nothing's touching, so uninvolved. Nature came in and took its toll, but the storm is gone, the lightning crashed and then the clouds faded to clear
it was better when the wind blew. I felt more alive when the water from the rain rushed over my surface to gather in puddles and streams. sunshine a little harder, come a little closer. i want to feel your warmth, I want to feel its burning. I miss feeling something.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.