I freakin' love him. On and off. up and down. hot and cold. But when we are on, we are on! because I can develop smiles on your face that make my heart sing. cuz if I could be in your arms for the rest of forever, i'd be ok with that. if i could have your breath on my back, enveloping my shoulders every night, I'd be ok with that. If I could serve you, I might be made whole.
your lips are on my hips, I'm happy because in the flickering candle light is your strong shoulder protruding the empy space above us both while damien rice is singing "so c'mon courage teach me to be shy" I can handle your begging me to be chest to chest, because it makes my heart feel that much closer to you. I am sorry that i have to shut you down.
ten more days and you're gone though. ten more days and they are taking you from me to make you a different kind of man. The kind that's broken down and rebuilt to be what they want you do be. So you'll fight for them, will you fight for me?
'Cuz I finally told you what was the lump in my throat. I love you. I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.