tonight was, crazy. he came, and we did what we do, I... wasn't into it. Emotionally unconnected we continued until i felt something, but it wasn't emotional.
then we talked, and it was pretty much over, but over... he leaves in 2 weeks anyways. So I am still gonna hang with him maybe, but not kiss him. I'm done kissing him.
Want to know something crazy, when we started out, I was thinking about my last guy. Since I've been dating other people I might just have a thing for someone else, so everytime things got a little crazy this great guy- and his worthiness appeared and my unworthiness was made evident. Emotionally I have moved on. Part of me wants to be really excited for this. part of me is a little sad because when he was here... he was fun. and tonight was our first time out. all this and tonight was our first time out. crazy... But I cannot lie, I haven't felt right about things for awhile now, but I really did like him... oh well. things are... just what they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.