2.07.2010

so annoying

I think if i stopped saying hello, you wouldn't say hello... what did he say " well in the past its always been that if you wanted to kiss me, you'd just kiss me " well maybe these days I don't want to push everything, maybe I want other people to show me what they want.

I cannot, do this anymore- put myself out there time after time after time. And then when I do find someone who wants me and initiates, it freaks me the crap out. and then I don't like him.

I want you to be yourself when its just us two. For some reason I don't feel like you can though.

You both make me feel the same way. I feel like all I have to offer is the physical. Like what I have to say can't make things better. I just want to kiss things better when there are issues, but the issues need fixing not holding. I need the holding. I feel so needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.