Dating your best friend should be against the law. and for me, it now is.
I am pretty sure I lost a really really really good friend by petty mistakes that I have made. I am pretty sure he said he was really upset twice in our text messaging conversation, and I am pretty sure he overestimated his ability to not need space. I gave him a week without him even having to ask for it. It hurts me to see someone hurt. It hurts to know that I hurt someone. But it was inevitable, he knew how emotionally f'd up I was and he went in for the kill on my vulnerability- was i not supposed to eventually wake up and see what was happening? should i have ignored the fact that 50% of the time everything was perfection, and the other 50% of the time, I was not in it to win it? That's not healthy. The only reason he felt safe enough to enter is because he didn't feel like I would pay enough attention to the details? I don't know what even happened and I am not sure I want to spend the rest of my life figuring it out, but I will say this. thinking before acting is a good idea. I should have done more of it, and been a whole heck of a lot more careful.
I have fake tats all over my body. Its a beautiful thing :)
I got a job today in provo ( what a freakin releif ), so school in provo in the fall, work in provo starting on the 19th of april, and then eventually, I will move to provo, and there won't be as much commuting, but until then I shall drive.
Yippee! I am glad you got a new job!
ReplyDeleteI am too! I needed on prety freakin bad.
ReplyDelete