4.08.2010

questions

How can there be just one fit, one right, one way. I'm so so sick of cheap imitation. Is it even fair to cut everything else off when I am so not ready to take steps in a different direction. Isn't it more wrong to keep moving forward without my heart. The questions keep surfacing. The answers never come.

Rushed: first date introductions. "I can't even imagine how beautiful your children will be." meet the family. "My family makes pretty babies, so if you want pretty babies...." hold your hand. "Let's make this offical..." kiss you after every date. Wait, who are you? This has only been one week

I can't really breathe without you. I am moving forward, physically. But emotionally nothings really changed. 5 weeks should've changed things, but it didn't. Maybe if I knew you were done, It'd be easier. crap. all i see is your eyes.

Aside from that:

Absolutely everything is falling apart. I just know that I should keep breathing when everything else comes crashing down. All my plans- nothing has changed but I am so afraid of the future, I hate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.