I stayed up all night last night watching the first season on One Tree Hill. Lame pants? probably- but I was severely entertained! I liked it.
Second- Zach pissed me off. mhm- he made me feel like he thought he was better than me. oh well. He's not.
Today- its beautiful outside. I got home this afternoon and realized that my favorite magazine came in the mail today. Ok, so I am a single 23 year old girl- I love the magazine Real Simple- cleaning and household tips- the most clever thing ever. I am suprisingly domestic for a 23 yr old. Today i realized that I am halfway to 24, and I almost cried. I don't want to grow up- but its happening despite all my efforts to stay a baby :)
So i read my magazine for about an hour- then i went outside and did some yard work! it felt good! Sunny weather + me working = feeling satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.