Sometimes after church on sundays after a full spiritual day I come home and crash... not for 2 or 3 hours, but for 5. Its easy to do when there isn't anything pressing or plans so this is what I did today. I woke up at 10pm, wondering where my boyfriend was with a uber frowny face- but then I heard my roomate outside say "Zach Attack!!" and I exclaimed with much joy "yayayayayay!"
Then we read scriptures and had a good spiritual talk. I tucked him in and came home to my favorite Magazine- Real Simple. Why is this magazine amzing? It tugs on every part of womanhood- organization and house cleaning, emotion, fashion, thrift, choices. Tonight I discovered that they are having a writing contest and its prompt is this "I never thought I'd..." Couldn't there be a different prompt? I mean there's $3000- a two night stay in NYC- and a broadway show on the line here. Now I have to come up with something meaningful that I've done that I didn't think I would do. And I hate the word "I'd" probably the ugliest word in American English language. Oh well, we'll see if I come up with anything.
Just for the record- the twilight soundtracks are pheonomenal. I'm a connoisseur of soundtracks and they get 2 thumbs up and two big fatty toes tappin' as well!
Yesterday I woke up at ninethirty am to a handsome man with a dozen assorted roses on my doorstep, and as plans settled I ended up going to Lagoon. yea... an amusement park. I was kind of a wussbag (that's for you Ryan, if you're reading this) But I didn't throw up, and I didn't die- and I think I enjoyed it. The best part was seeing how much Zach enjoyed it. He loved it...the fun part is this- I see the genuine excitement in his face, but then I see him blow it out of proportion a little just to make it more fun. He cracks me up. I could, however, feel the momentum of the day when I closed my eyes. Which was kinda crazy.
Love life. Live life. And for goodness sake, Laugh at life.
You and Zach make my heart melt a lot! Adorable :)
ReplyDelete