10.21.2010

got it good

mmmmh, you got it good- so good that you should ruin it. yup. because everything that you have is perfect- go ahead ruin it- because perfection can't be admired or appreciated, just ruined. Who is this jealous something within that wants to smudge what's going too good for herself.
Define potential.

So obviously I'm having a hard day, when a song with a moment attached to it breaks me into tears. I'm finally in my room, breaking down the day in an introverted way- because sometimes being an extrovert about everything is unhealthy- when I'm home, in my room at my moms and I'm having a hard day- at night, when I close my bedroom door- my cat tigger knows that I need his cuddles- so he scratches at my door until I let him in... I must've been mistaken just a moment ago- because i thought I heard one scratch- but there definately aren't any cats in my house.

I wanna fall asleep and not wake up until things are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.