11.02.2010

Just in case you were wondering

your fingerprints are all over this heart. if you thought anything different, its been handled by you and you only. you're the keeper of my whole. waltzing through gardens with a glimmer in the night sky that says- i love you, is this real? I guess these were the glimpses into the future that we could have. standing under a night sky, walking home, i had to stop. why? for no other reason than to express how hard and how far I was falling in love with you, to know that you've been the answers to my prayers, to know that because nothing physical that I could give to you would even reach the extent to the presence that you are. I look up, in a hope to find something, and there she shines, full and bright, the moon. Its yours if you'll stand by my side and know that I love you.
so now, when things seem sketchy and unclear I can remember nights and days and moments with you knowing that you are my everything. with out question. lets get back to the answers- the the moments of rightness.
You're my morning bright and my moonlight. you're the reason if after knowing you this long that my heart still skips a beat, just at the thought of sight of you- or your closeness. Everyday I learn a little more, i see a feature that I love, i'm reminded of your perfection, and your divinity as a Son.
I'm on the edge of a cliff, with my eyes closed, feeling the wind blow and break against my face- arms, shoulders, and legs. Just waiting for the right time the let the moment cease, to switch it up by jumping the rest of the way... This is where my heart is love... this is where i wait hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.