I always go though this like... criteria at the end of every year. But the thing is- this year was awesome and i got a lot accomplished... I feel like i followed my heart and I worked harder in some areas than others and I feel good about it... not saying that it wasn't hard, because it was. But I like where I ended up.
3 minutes...
I love my family, I love my friends, I love my God. I'm surrounded by good and beautiful things- is anyone noticing all the great things in their lives? Or even the most grateful person- are they still missing things? I dunno...
2 minutes....
I'm beautiful, strong, and free. Today we got into a debate in my anthopology class about gender roles- and I pretty much stood up for women's rights- to be feminine- not feminist. check that... read the family proclamation to the world- or proverbs 31:10-end... That's what ladies should be doing, and focusing on.... not money- or power, or greed- but service, that's what makes a woman.
It's officially my birthday! I'm 24 now.... take that 23!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.