11.19.2010

hello joy

Welcome back, uncontrollable smiles and laughing. I've missed you.
I like antique looking street lights in the fall, especially, because the golden leaves on the ground reflect the light with much pleasure.

Jesus is....unbelievably amazing. Weird how I said he was unbelievable, when in all actuality, i live my life the way I do because I believe in him. Christ, is cool. Pretty sure they both start with a C for a reason ;). I've got impressively beautiful people in my life. I've once heard that you become who you surround yourself with. I'm not hesitating to surround myself with people that I want to be like. People that I honestly think are better than me, because I know if I do that, then I'll become better. That's the goal right? to be better.

This might sound crazy- but I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend at home and rest a lot. I wanna sleep, eat, and read. I got half way through eat, pray, love before the semester started and i haven't really touched it after- i want to finish that book this weekend. I have a terrible habit of only reading the first half of a book and then never finishing it. I'm pretty sure I've done that about a hundred times... its a chronic thing. I'm a chronic half book reader... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.