12.12.2010

True Romance

whispers fly and he asks caught somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness, "am I dreaming?" And she says with a huge satisfied grin on her face, "No baby, this is for real!"

I. Am. The. Luckiest.

Hands down- whenever I've heard the damsel in distress and the knight on a white horse stories I always thought they were a crock of crap. I now know differently. I know that it really does happen- when he's ready he fights for you. He surely does. He pulls out his sword and battles the goblins, that way the castle stays safe. Sometimes the princess even joins the prince in the battles- she can be strong too. But the point is that their love is so strong that they both fight familiar demons and put two things that matter most, first. God's will, and their concern for the other person. With that perspective who can fail? No One. Because when its right- everything falls into place and no matter the opposition.


We will only need each other- we'll bleed together, our hands will not be taught to hold another because we're the special two- we can only see each other, we'll breathe together, these arms will not be taught to hold anothers- because we're the special two! - missy higgins

I think this is where I get scooped up and ride on the back of a horse into the sunset with my lover, it honestly feels like that. How can this be real? How can this be life? How can love actually be this good!

Yell from your rooftops good!

1 comment:

  1. Dianna - I'm so SO glad things are going better for you. :) Good timing (for the holidays!) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.