1.03.2011

Juxtaposition

This morning I wanted to get more accomplished than I did. But after that I saw painting after painting of Christ at the Museum of Art at BYU. My heart is swollen with his incomparable example.
Spent that time with the future In-laws. They're nice. We need to get more experiences to become familiar with one another. It was good to see their perspective on Christ, on art, and on history.
I went to Kimmy and Micah's viewing today as well. My heart hurts. Their story is so tragic. I don't understand all things. I don't get why the day after their engagement they had to die. I don't get why they died on Christmas. I don't get why. The only thing I can say is, at least they are together. She was in her wedding gown.
The little girl I used to nanny for- it was her birthday party tonight. It was a difficult mood switch. We roller skated. I love her so much. She's my little bonnie boo.
today my heart was full of a lot of different thoughts and feelings. I dunno but I felt a lot of love, and a lot of hurt. Letting that hurt be overcome with love is the secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.