1) I had an amazing weekend- movies, pizza, shopping, italian food, games, silliness, girl talk, sunshine, driving
2) I picked out my ring- circle cut with leaves- if its nature influenced, you know I LOVE it.
3) My kitchen is spotless- one hour of scrubbing makes a happy Dianna
4) My homework is done- ahhhh!
5) I have amazing friends- so we listen to classic songs from high school all the time- and dance around our living room- you're jealous I know.
6) My job is fantastic- flexible, non stressful, good pay, quiet, good coworkers- could it get better?
7) Secret Codes are bomb- nuff said... footprints in the snow
8) Working on a song- lets do it lets do it let
9) All my laundry is done- best feeling ever
10) I know how I'm going to ask my boyfriend to the girl's choice formal! clever as ever!
11) When the stake president jokingly asked who was going to get engaged this week- my boyfriend made me stand up
12) One of my best friends is pregnant, and I am so excited for her- her baby dances in her tummy- that's the cutest thing ever!
13) I love sales
14) I love doritos
15) I regularly have cravings fcr green beans and special K.
16) My hair is back to natural
17) My boyfriend is smiley- I like that
18) All my friends were ballsy enough to ask their crushes to the formal, and all of their crushes said yes- cutest thing ever, huh?
19) Gabi's ringtone is exciting
20) Watching Newsies! thank you classics!
twenty amazing things- wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.