3.20.2011

Uplift

Ok... today was a vacation which was absolutely what I needed.
I'm in love with Saturdays.
Midterms were wretched.
Stress was high.
Estrogen was high.
Tears happened.

Anywho I read the First presidency message from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and it was pretty incredible.

http://lds.org/liahona/2011/03/looking-for-the-good?lang=eng

Check it out- it'll make you feel good.

There is silver linings even in bad situation. Jesus is the Christ. We have a Redeemer. Do you know what that means? ... really, do you?

Through repentance our messes can be mopped, our dishes done, and our wounds can be stitched to where we don't even bear a scar.

I've had discontentment in my life for no reason other than the lack of gratitude. I need to start counting my blessings again- because It changes your perspective in a way that can't be done otherwise.
There is a power in positivity- I know it. We aren't commanded to be of good cheer multiple times throughout the scriptures just because God thought it would be fun to throw that commandment out there.

So there. I said it. I'll be more grateful. I was wrong and I'll do better.

I'm happy, I'll say it, because I'm allowed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.