5.30.2011

Speak now or forever hold your peace

I'm becoming a quiet person. I think it has everything to do with the fact that when I say the things I'm thinking or feeling people get so hyped up about them that it's not even worth talking some times.
Can I be mad? Should I be mad? or is this ultimate frustration just a natural man thing?
I feel like a wild animal being tamed roped and muzzled- for what purpose?
See here are things that I can do- I can in the moment act rational and be calm- but after that moment of communication I wanna go somewhere that I can scream.
I think I might just need a quiet moment of collection. to get centered and focused on what is really important.
Q. Why can't people just let others be?
A. Because everything you are has an impact on the world around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.