True story: I get to see my family in two days and my boyfriend is coming with me. Super exciting!
Also I've made a decision as far as academics go and It looks like the paralegal program is calling my name. Which means- I'll be taking mostly night classes over the next two years and I will be taking summer classes the next two summers in a row- but finally at the end of all of that I will be able to work in the field, which will be cool.
More in the good news dept- I'll be a full time employee at my job starting July 1st which includes benefits such as medical insurance- Bueno!
Lots of really cool things are happening my world- and I can't help but be intensely grateful for those things. I have lots of opportunities to learn things- and I need to capitalize on each of them. I feel like I have a better grasp on the future than I've ever had- which is exciting.
.... "I can do all things through christ, who strengtheneth me"
So I know that that is the ultimate AA verse- but honestly, it's so much more than overpowering addictions and the natural man- its harnessing the inner divinity and focusing it in a way that the impossible can be done. which is, in its self, a miracle.
I received a plant about a month ago- I thought I had surely killed it because all of the blossoms had wilted- through my detailed attention and careful approach I was able to bring that sucker back to full health. I felt as if I had conquered something. WONDERFUL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.