Things that are true, that I never thought would be true: david's bridal is coming through for me with the little things and my selection- in even what I actually want isn't over priced... It's pretty impressive.
c.r.u.n.c.h. time.
I think I realized how much time I don't have today and I had a mental breakdown- but then I got into ultra dianna planner mode and I make the skeleton of how things are going to go- and I felt a lot better after my 2-3 hr tribute to roping in details.
I remembered important things in my heart today even when my head was bobbling all about- which is the most important part.
I remember that through the appropriate focused attention anything is possible.
For that, I'm grateful.
Men and Women are such different creatures- these are things that I'm learning. Different things hold value, both emotional and material. It's interesting.
two people can be so alike and so different all at the same time- thank goodness for common ground, but also thank goodness for difference or else life would be freakin boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.