2.29.2012

what's all the fuss about

Political news has really been firing me up lately. I don't even know how to truly describe it. When I heard Romney was running for president again, I was annoyed. Now that I see how much the world is poking at his campaign through his religion, I'm beyond that. What people don't understand, is that the majority of christians who hold the bible to be true, have a "history" of all of the same practices. Any practice that has been done by a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, has been done in a bible story and protrayed as "good". Different things are done at different times for reasons that we don't particularly understand. I think that, interestingly enough, the media has done a fair job of posting these points unbiased. Its taking biased opinions and posting them as the writer just kind of is the vehicle to get these opinons read or heard.
Either way... Its shoving anti mormon down their throat- through falsehoods and twisted perceptions...
Interestingly enough in the past two general conferences the church has really pushed for good media by asking members to not be afraid to share their beliefs online.
Could it be that through revelation they know we would need the head start if something like this would occur.
What I hate more than a lie is a half truth twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.