you can't pull away from me emotionally, and ask me to do the same and then threaten a fart in my blankets, who the heck do you think you are? we aren't married. we aren't even dating even though tonight was a date, you can't fart in front of me- I'm a girl.
just for the record, you ruined an entirely perfect evening- it could've been romantic if you were into it. like the part where we rolled down the hill and laid at the base of the hill under the moonlight- yea, that could've been perfect.
just for the record if I catch you looking at me with those "i want some" eyes- I'm gonna walk away from you and maybe even give you a dirty look- I don't feel bad for you in your indecision, because you are choosing not to act. I'm walking away.
so yes, I will respect your wishes, but you better respect mine.
respect, ah yes, how your character changes depending on your surroundings. grow up. respect me too.
I told you i wasn't mad at you- because i don't feel like i have the right to be mad at you- this is a retarded situation, and I think we just crossed the never line- like where i will never date you.
grrr. how can things change so much, with just a little explanation? how can my feelings take a 180 degree flip, by just seeing and understanding a couple things. Its all so clear now, I wasn't meant for you, and you weren't meant for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.