2.27.2010

Overflowing

So, there's just a little bit going on in this heart of mine.
First, I'm repenting and Christ is winning over my heart moment by moment. Its pretty much amazing, and I think the Atonement works wonders. not to unsanctify something, but if there were a commercial for the atonement I would vouch for it- i would say how awesome it is. because its not just forgiving and merciful, but its healing me- its healing my heart, its clarifying what little silly emotions I have, its compartmentalizing the confusion, its cleaning me from the inside out. I am so grateful for that. I get to take the sacrament tomorrow. I get to pay my tithing up to date. I get to move forward. I get to focus and make things right. I get to take upon me once more Christ's name, and I get to be sealed his again. I get to be ready to have the Holy Ghost as a companion. YAY! I did family history a little today, and i felt the spirit, and the excitement. It was grand. I want to continue working on that and get into it. I know that as I focus on that, I won't just have the Holy Ghost, but I will have my family's support.

Second, its definately the middle of second semester and I am feeling the lazy aspect creep relentlessly upon me. I have been so silly this semester. and I quit my job so that I would focus more on school- but to be honest, i think its making it worse. I should probably find a job, so that I can be busier so that I won't think I have all the time in the world to get caught up in all my classes. I have packed up Homework in History, Religion, Nutrition, and Psychology- the only reason I am not behind in my choir class, is because we don't actually have homework in that class. I am pretty sure I have skipped every class to the point that i can't skip any more classes. I am going to recommit today to not skip anymore classes for the rest of the semester, and after I finish writing this blog, I am going to start on my homework and try not to take a break and see how far I get. I think I might be able to get pretty far. I just need to dig in and get it done. I changed my path- I am not going to major in Physical Therapy Assissting. I have been thinking about maybe doing Legal Assissting- We'll just have to see how that goes.

Third, dating has come to a complete hault- halleluja!?! I wonder why I feel so freaking happy about this- maybe its the fact that confusion is clear and I can see my path before me- everything has become so simplified. Jeremy and i aren't meant to be because he has no freakin' idea what he wants, and is terrified of commitment to the point of physical illness. I know what I want- so I am going to find someone else who knows what they want. Zach, again is confused- and he doesn't know how much he likes me- that's pretty unattractive to me- and enough unattractive things have built up to the point that any amount of liking that I had for him is overpowered by not liking. Its pretty nice. Thursday I got a priesthood blessing, and it was exactly what I needed- Things are making so much sense here! I love it!

Fourth, I waste so much time just hanging out. I never buckledown and get crap done- because amazing people are around all the time. I don't take the time i need to to study the scriptures, or any of my other learning materials. So I am going to take the time that I have been blessed with here in the next 2 days to just be productive to the max. that's it- I feel awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.