so i got a haircut, the whole world seems to like it. I kinda like it too. I tried sushi for the first time today. I can mark that off of my list of things to do. I bought fancy underwear from victoria secrets- they make me feel sexy to the max. :)
Jeremy left for bootcamp today- he is out of contact for the next 6 months, because he is following bootcamp with tech school. I miss him. and I know I will, but it will get better.
I love feeling the spirit. taking the sacrament, I think it has become my new favorite thing. Jesus Christ is amazing. We are so blessed to have a savior and creator like he.
Zach is lost and more confused as ever. I feel for him. I really do, but there is nothing that I can do but be a good friend, and I don't even know if he'll let me do that.
I have a new crush, maybe. That's it.
I am going to flagstaff again this weekend.
I started birthcontrol today and I hope that it will help me with my pmdd.
...guh, yea.
I LOVE your haircut!! :) Totally inspired me to change mine. Muah!
ReplyDeletethanks sarah love!
ReplyDelete