having rosie here is super cool. i have the most amazing group of friends out there. i love music, its right up there with family, the restored gospel, men. All four are super important aspects of my life... wow.
Tonight in the car there were multiple times that every person in the car was singing the words to a song, cuz we all knew it, and we all loved it... best feeling ever.
Today, when we were driving downtown Rose asked "do you miss him?" referring to jeremy. and I said "I do, I really do..." and then a well of emotion came over me and I broke down... wow, I didn't expect that one. I was talking about how he really is what I want in a husband, he's a simple, strong, wise man. And its ok that we had our time and its over, but he helped me recognize what's important to me in a guy, and so when I find it again, I won't have to guess and wonder.
Tonight, we took a ton of amazing pictures :) and I pet a horse. Horses are magical, because they are beautiful, and sooo big, and so powerful. when you touch them, you can feel their powerful energy in your hand, its incredible. Its almost difficult not to be afraid, because they are so big, even though you know they are chill.
I am going to the temple tomorrow. I totally need it. I am so grateful for my blessings and my God.
The stress of the week is over, but I am still dealing with the death of my aunt mentally and emotionally. My family is having her funeral services tomorrow, and they will be on my mind for sure.
This morning I kind of took all my stress out on Rosie and Rachel, which is silly because they are so lovely and don't deserve it, but I am big fat jerk. I had a big project due in my nutrition class and then a take home test in my psych class. I think I did ok on both, but the stress between everything this week brought and then having to finish both up in a 3 hr period this morning made me super anxious, and I couldn't breathe for a second. I feel super bad. I have appologized so hopefully I am forgiven.
Dang Di, I am almost afraid to leave a comment here, this blog is UBER personal, like a journal. I feel like I'm invading it.
ReplyDeletewhy keep a secret? if i have anything that I don't want people to know, if i have a secret, I write about it elsewhere.
ReplyDelete