3.07.2010

what I am to you, is not real to me

he is gone...he is gone, he is gone. everything reminds me of him. affections with other men, really don't feel right, their bodies aren't yours, their eyes don't pierce my heart like yours. and they don't laugh like you. to me, you were a man, and the rest of them are all just boys.
I organized my closet, like you said that you organized yours.
I think of you everytime I get into my bed, because honestly it feels like where you belong.
I miss you so much.
My logic knows that you're not coming back so its compartmentalized my emotions a little and I don't ache anymore, I don't cry anymore. I just am reminded of you and I miss having you here. Even if you aren't saying anything at all. You were my favorite person to talk things over with, because you could simplify decisions that I couldn't. When you were here, you made my life easy, not complicated, and the feelings that I felt for you were strong, but simply, and not confusing, I was never confused about the way I felt for you, or if I was totally in or totally out. I was in. That wasn't the question.
I guess I should just wait until that happens again. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.